Subscribe to Purrfect Images
July 2017 S M T W T F S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Our Local WeatherPahrump-NV0Fhumidity: 0%wind: 0mph NH 0 • L 0
Tag Archives: love
Time passes quickly and is short so cherish those you love. Make memories with your friends and family. Don’t say one of these days I’ll visit or do – whatever that may be. Find a way now to spend some quality time just loving your family and friends.
Dealing with loss is an emotional struggle that does not go away but does improve over time. I lost my mother five years ago and though I know in my heart that she is no longer in constant pain or struggling with life’s challenges, health wise or financial, it is difficult some days to not miss her like crazy. Certain holidays can be rather difficult to get through without shedding a tear for her since I miss her so very much.
No matter how much you prepare you still aren’t ready when the time comes to lose someone that has been sick for a long time. Currently in my life there are several individuals that I love that are having some health issues. The age range is from young adult to a senior adult. I don’t wish to lose these people that I love but I can’t do anything about it either.
Make the most out of your time with your loved ones. Create memories that you can look back on and that give you a smile or a sense of true unconditional love. Drop the small stuff that is causing conflict. Even big stuff when put in the right context isn’t all that important over time. What is important is letting others in your life know that you love them, are proud of them and want all their dreams to come true.
Never go to bed angry with someone if you can prevent it. Everyone wants to be loved, missed and to be important to someone else. What can you do today to make someone in your life feel loved and important? Can you make a phone call? Can you send and email? Could you send a text? Mail a letter or greeting card? How about go for a visit? These things only take a moment in the grand scheme of life.
Be sure to tell those important to you how you feel, how much they mean to you and how blessed you are to have them in your life. Time is precious and every moment counts.
Make some memories to cherish and have a blessed week!
Share with someone else or comment below if you have a special memory of someone you love and cherish.
I recently had my Birthday and spent it with my family where we had an amazing time together. I was blessed that my family went to the movies with me, we ate at an awesome restaurant that had some fabulous desserts and I received wonderful gifts and cards that expressed their love for me. It was a great day and even though I’m getting older I realized that the age doesn’t matter, it was being able to spend that day with people that love me and I love just creating some memories from our time.
When we are young we not only tell everyone our age but we even do it with ‘and a half’ added because we can’t wait to get to the next age. As we get a bit older it’s those milestone birthdays that we look forward to like 16, 18 and even 21. These are all great dates that we will remember the rest of our lives.
Then we hit the age of 30 and we say, whoa, wait a minute here, where did all these years go. I can’t possibly be 30 already. Before you know it you are saying that again at 40, perhaps even 50 and 60. I don’t know about you but even though I’m in my late 40’s now, I still feel like I’m in my 20’s. Life hasn’t gone by as fast as the numbers are telling me because I don’t feel that age yet.
It’s taken time to learn things and truly become ‘mature’ or ‘responsible’ other than the basics. We start families and add people to our lives that mean a great deal to us, yet it just all goes by so quickly. Before you know it your first-born child is 25 and facing all these things too. This cycle of life is amazing in how it works, but it also shows us that time is the same for us all and we need to make memories, work for our true dreams and passions and live life to the fullest each day.
My birthday made me realize how blessed I am, that I have a daughter that is an adult now, that I’ve been married to a wonderful man for over 30 years and that I have some amazing friends. Learn to live your life where you take advantage of every special moment. That first step or word, day of school, kiss, award, dance, birthdays, anniversaries, picnics, vacations, holidays, graduations, success, failure, weight loss, dream come true and more.
These moments are your life memories that bring you joy, comfort and love. Learn now that those breaths of time are what make you who you are and what give your life true meaning.
Leave a comment on how you are learning to capture these breaths of time and keep them close to your heart and share this so that others will do the same. Have a blessed week!
In order to have balance in your life you have to maintain certain habits and with those habits comes a Recipe for Life. Whether or not they are good or bad depends on your habits of course and the balance you create. Is your life feeling a bit out of balance lately?
Similar to a recipe, life has to have key ingredients to keep it strong, running smoothly and productive, otherwise we are out of balance and we might be something you have prepared that you would rather not eat again. Some of the things in life that you must put on your recipe card are as follows:
- Eating a balanced diet so that your body can work at optimum levels when you are trying to create or maintain your daily income producing activities.
- Getting plenty of rest because when we sleep is when our bodies repair any problems we might be developing such as a cold and that much needed time to sleep also allows you to dream and work things out subconsciously for a better tomorrow.
- Drinking plenty of fluids such as water in a given day keeps your body hydrated so that your skin, organs and other parts of your body can run smoothly doing their jobs to keep you healthy.
- Communicating with those in your life whether at work or home in a manner that is giving, reassuring and praising of others. Not focusing on yourself and focusing on the others in your life by giving them time to speak, time to cry, time to heal and time to love all help them be better people, which help you become someone they trust and honor each day.
- Daily exercise helps you maintain a healthy body, keep metabolism working, strengthens your muscles, increase stamina and overall helps you to function better throughout each day no matter what is on your schedule.
- Feel your spiritual side with God’s word, inspirational books, positive speakers or messages and truth. Knowing that you are loved, knowing that if you think positively and surround yourself with those that tell you the truth about things going on in your life will make you stronger, create a better you and fuel your soul to do your responsibilities as well as your passions.
- Loving and honest friendships are important as they tend to build you up, encourage you, inspire you, keep you accountable and tell you when you need to make a change or hear something important in your life.
- Getting alone time in nature or even your backyard so that you can be quiet and listen. Doing this will help you clear your mind and start hearing the things that should be most important to you. It’s a time that allows you to dream, work out what choices you need to make and unwind from the hustle and bustle of life.
- Giving and showing love are also important to help you remain balanced in your life. Giving to others whether it’s moving some boxes, driving someone to a doctors appointment or giving money all help fuel your soul with affirmations of doing good for others. Showing love to someone else and that you care not only builds them up but also helps you as you watch what a difference you just made in someone else’s life.
- Scheduling your time in a way that honors your family and relationships, your values and responsibilities, and your own needs will allow you to feel productive and able to relax and enjoy your life at the same time.
- Focus is a major aspect to your balanced life. When you are at your job you need to be focused and giving 100% of yourself to it. When you are with your family you should be focused on them, what needs they may have and how you can help them, not thinking about the job you left a few hours ago.
With most recipes it’s the time you take to plan and the time you take to prepare that allows for the most delicious end results. Take the time today to see if you are in balance. If you are feeling stressed, worry or frustrated then perhaps something is out of balance and that is your sign that you need to take a look and see how you can change things before your cake ends up flat in the oven.
Please share this with anyone that you feel this could help or leave a comment below. Look forward to hearing from you.
Have a blessed day!